People-focused social policy
The governor has said that he wants to make education, healthcare, and security more accessible and affordable for all citizens. He has also promised to improve the quality of these services.
These are some of the specific measures that the governor has proposed:
- Increase funding for education and healthcare.
- Make education more affordable by providing scholarships and grants.
- Improve the quality of education by providing better facilities and teachers.
- Improve the quality of healthcare by providing more hospitals and clinics.
- Increase the number of police officers and improve security.
The governor’s people-focused social policy is a key part of his plan to make Osun a better place to live. He believes that everyone deserves access to quality education, healthcare, and security, regardless of their income or social status. The governor’s social policy is ambitious, but it is also realistic. He has a strong team of advisors and he is committed to making it work..