The areas of responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Land policy and land matters such as land use, allocation, survey services, acquisition of land for state purposes, compensation for acquired lands, servicing and monitoring of Land Use and Allocation Committee and Lands Registry (administration and control).
- Ensure proper development through Preparation and Monitoring of Development Schemes, monitorPrivate Estate Developers Scheme, develop Master and District Plans for Urban Centres, Urban Renewal Programmes, approval of building plans and layout and Statutory and Regional Planning.
- Collection of Neighbourhood Improvement Charge (NIC) and preparation and sale of Model Building Plans.
- Extraction of Laterite.
- Site selection for government and other institutions.
- Supervision of the Capital Territory Development Authority.
- Maintenance of the data bank
Please i want to make enquiry on how to get land for agricultural purpose in osun
I need to enqire about C Of O of my property