Breaking News

Osun begins Interview for shortlisted Teachers across the State | Governor Adeleke Flags off Construction of Roads, Bridge in Obokun Local Government. | ALLEGED STAFF AUDIT FRAUD IS AN APC SPONSORED FAKE NEWS – OSUN GOVT. | Governor Adeleke Reviews Tech Sector Progress, Says His Government Is a Trail blazer. | Governor Adeleke Reduces Public Servants Work Hours for Ramadan and Lent Period. | Osun Government Clarifies Position On Local Government Salaries | Resist Election Riggers; Collect their Money; Vote Against Them – Governor Adeleke Charges Osun Electorates | RAMADAN: LET US RENEW OUR COMMITMENT TO A JUST SOCIETY, GOVERNOR ADELEKE TASKS OSUN PEOPLE | Governor Adeleke Hosts Canadian Delegation, Drums Support for Nigerian – Canadian Subnational Economic Initiatives. | Osun govt uncovers sinister planned protest by APC to cause mayhem over PBAT’s visit tomorrow. | Face Your Ministerial Failure or We Unearth Sordid Performance as a Governor and Minister – Adeleke’s Aide Replies Oyetola’s Media Assistant | Face Your Ministerial Failure or We Unearth Sordid Performance as a Governor and Minister – Adeleke’s Aide Replies Oyetola’s Media Assistant. | Adeleke’s Spokesperson Slams APC, Says Infra Projects are Inclusive and Evenly Spread. | Adeleke: Osun Open for Mining Business with Ease of Doing Business and Security. | GOVERNOR ADELEKE CELEBRATES HON. (DR.) MARUF ADEWALE ADEBAYO GANGARIA ON BIRTHDAY. | GOVERNOR ADELEKE HAILS ORANGUN OF ILA ON HIS BIRTHDAY. | Osun APC is scared of its own shadows -Adeleke Spokesperson | Calls for State of Emergency: Failed Desperate Act of Oyetola and Oyebamiji — Governor Adeleke | Osun holds another stewardship programme tomorrow. | Governor Adeleke to Police: Unseal Amotekun to Contain Banditry, Kidnapping | Mass Killings: Gov. Adeleke Commiserates with Kwara Govt and People, Tightens Security for Ora, Border Areas.
covid-19_update
Osun Admin July 14, 2020

COVID-19 Update: Osun discharges 13, records 18 new cases

The Government of the State of Osun has discharged 13 patients who have tested negative from its Treatment and Isolation Centre.

This was disclosed by the Commissioner for Health,  Dr. Rafiu Isamotu on Tuesday.

He also confirmed the discovery of 18 new cases in the State, saying they were contacts from previous cases.

The Commissioner appealed to citizens and residents of the State to always observe all the precautionary measures laid down by the State against the spread of the virus. He also revealed that with the latest development, the number of confirmed cases in the State, as at July 14, is 281 with 140 active cases, adding that the State has successfully treated and discharged 134 patients, while seven deaths have so far been recorded in the state.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *