Breaking News

Osun begins Interview for shortlisted Teachers across the State | Governor Adeleke Hosts Canadian Delegation, Drums Support for Nigerian – Canadian Subnational Economic Initiatives. | Osun govt uncovers sinister planned protest by APC to cause mayhem over PBAT’s visit tomorrow. | Face Your Ministerial Failure or We Unearth Sordid Performance as a Governor and Minister – Adeleke’s Aide Replies Oyetola’s Media Assistant | Face Your Ministerial Failure or We Unearth Sordid Performance as a Governor and Minister – Adeleke’s Aide Replies Oyetola’s Media Assistant. | Adeleke’s Spokesperson Slams APC, Says Infra Projects are Inclusive and Evenly Spread. | Adeleke: Osun Open for Mining Business with Ease of Doing Business and Security. | GOVERNOR ADELEKE CELEBRATES HON. (DR.) MARUF ADEWALE ADEBAYO GANGARIA ON BIRTHDAY. | GOVERNOR ADELEKE HAILS ORANGUN OF ILA ON HIS BIRTHDAY. | Osun APC is scared of its own shadows -Adeleke Spokesperson | Calls for State of Emergency: Failed Desperate Act of Oyetola and Oyebamiji — Governor Adeleke | Osun holds another stewardship programme tomorrow. | Governor Adeleke to Police: Unseal Amotekun to Contain Banditry, Kidnapping | Mass Killings: Gov. Adeleke Commiserates with Kwara Govt and People, Tightens Security for Ora, Border Areas. | Osun Won’t Bow to Impunity- Governor Adeleke | HAPPY 75TH BIRTHDAY TO PRINCE OLAGUNSOYE OYINLOLA, FORMER GOVERNOR OF OSUN STATE. | 61st Birthday; Gov. Adeleke,Osun Exco,others, celebrate Mallam Olawale Rasheed, | Osun L.G funds; Magistrate court issues bench warrant against UBA, three senior staff. | Staying in Office to seek tenure elongation or determination is an Illegality and unknown to the Constitution – Osun Government | Osun LG Funds: Stop using Federal Cover for Lawlessness-Adeleke Responds to Oyetola | Osun LG Crisis: Tinubu should call Oyetola to order
boko-haram
Osun Admin April 7, 2021

Bureau de Change Operators, Others, Funding Boko Haram

…. Presidential spokesperson, Garba Shehu

The Presidency says security agencies have arrested some Nigerians funding Boko Haram terrorists, who over the years have been operating in the country.
The Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Malam Garba Shehu, who made the disclosure on a television programme noted that, Nigerians would be shocked when details of the investigation on the humongous sums of money were being made available to the group would be disclosed.

Shehu stated further that the sponsors included but not limited to some Bureau De Change operators who have strong contacts abroad.
He added that the Presidency further identified places of worship being used to harbour killers of security agents in the country, assuring that, efforts are on by the heads of intelligence agencies to bring the perpetrators to book.

It would be recalled that President Muhammadu Buhari had earlier ordered the Service Chiefs and other security and intelligence coordinators in the country to be proactive so as to rid the country of disgruntled elements.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *