Welcome to the office of the Head of Service
The head of service is the head of the state civil service. He is responsible for the administration and management of the state civil service. He also has the power to discipline civil servants and to ensure that they comply with the rules and regulations of the state government
- Preparing the state civil service rules and regulations.
- Overseeing the recruitment and promotion of civil servants.
- Ensuring that the state civil service is efficient and effective.
- Advising the governor on civil service matters.
- Representing the governor at official functions