Welcome to office of the Secretary to the State Government
The secretary to the state government is the chief administrative officer of the state. He is responsible for the day-to-day running of the state government. He also has the power to coordinate the activities of all state ministries and departments.
- Preparing the state budget.
- Overseeing the procurement process.
- Ensuring that the state’s finances are managed effectively and efficiently.
- Advising the governor on administrative matters.
- Representing the governor at official functions