Breaking News

Osun begins Interview for shortlisted Teachers across the State | ACCEPTANCE SPEECH | Governor Adeleke Seeks Post- Election Peace. | Osun APC Scheming to Swap Official Outcome with Fake Result Sheets -Gov Adeleke | FACT CHECK: OPPOSITION FALSEHOOD AGAINST ADELEKE GOVERNMENT. | Your Open Threat to Rig Election will be Resisted by Osun People, Gov Adeleke Replies Oyetola. | REPORT ON PRESENTATION OF NGIC 2026 FINALISTS TO OSUN STATE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS SEEKING FINANCIAL SUPPORT. | Governor Adeleke Raises Alarm over EFCC’s Plot to Freeze Osun Government’s Accounts Ahead of the August 15th Governorship Election. | FACT CHECK: BAD ROAD PUBLISHED BY TRIBUNE WAS CONSTRUCTED BY OYETOLA ADMINISTRATION. | IGNORE THREATS, TROOP OUT TO VOTE ACCORD ON AUGUST 15T –GOV ADELEKE CHARGES OSUN VOTERS | Osun holds another 120 minutes monthly public accountability programme on Radio tomorrow morning | Osun holds another 120 minutes monthly public accountability programme on Radio tomorrow morning. | Guber Polls: Save Osun from Impending Police-Induced Genocide — Governor Adeleke | Top Osun Government Officials Under Attack by Police, Osun Govt Raises Alarm | Top Osun Government Officials Under Attack by Police, Osun Govt Raises Alarm | Ensure Free and Fair Election in Osun, National Christian Coalition Charges President Tinubu. | Osun Guber Election Can’t be Rigged or Stolen – Governor Adeleke. | PVC Collection: Governor Adeleke Declares Tuesday Work-free Day. | Osun Govt Raises Alarm over Reported Police Attack on Navy Personnel to Free Asiri Eniba Thugs | Governor Adeleke Inspects Sabotaged Section of LAMECO Bridge Area, Condemns Anti-Development Politics. | Osun Govt Says Nuru Alowonle Remains Osun NURTW Chairman as Appointed by National Leadership.
Opon-Imo-students
Webmaster October 1, 2013

Osun Begins 4-5-3 Educational System As Students Resume Tommorow

Opon-Imo-studentsAS pupils of public schools in Osun State warm up for resumption on Wednesday, arrangements have been perfected by the state government to ensure successful take off of the new 4-5-3 educational system, which has culminated in the merger or re-classification of schools.
Nigerian Tribune investigation indicated that some of the newly built model schools are ready for use by the pupils, while others are still under construction.
Checks at the newly built Salvation Middle School, Alekuwodo, Osogbo, on Monday revealed that officials of the state Ministry of Education were busy inspecting the premises ahead of the commissioning ceremony of the structure on Wednesday.
At Ode Omu Elementary Model  School, construction  works have already been completed, just as some laborers were spotted clearing the weeds around the school as part of the preparations  for resumption for the 2013/2014 academic calendar.
Commenting on the preparedness of the state government over the new educational policy,  yesterday, the Chief Press Secretary (CPS) to the Deputy Governor, Mr Tope Ademakinwa said 15 middle schools and 13 elementary schools have so far been completed by the government.
He assured that adequate arrangements have been made to pave way for the efficient take off of the new educational policy and resumption of pupils in public schools.
NIGERIAN TRIBUNE

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *