Breaking News

Osun begins Interview for shortlisted Teachers across the State | 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗪𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀. | 𝗜𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆 & 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 | 𝗜𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗔𝗴𝗿𝗼-𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 | 𝗜𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗘𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀. | Imole Infrastructure Revolution | TEXT OF A STATE BROADCAST BY H.E, THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF OSUN STATE, SENATOR ADEMOLA ADELEKE ON THE THIRD ANNIVERSARY OF THE ADMINISTRATION TODAY NOVEMBER 27th, 2025 | Osun Security Council Meets Again as Governor Adeleke Warns Against Political Violence | Osun is a Model for Subnational Climate Action —Governor Adeleke | Osun is a Model for Subnational Climate Action —Governor Adeleke | Governor Adeleke Speaks on Osun Governance, Commends Security Agencies for Alertness. | GOVERNOR ADELEKE CELEBRATES NEPHEW, DAVIDO, ON HIS BIRTHDAY. | Governor Adeleke Flaunts Achievements in ICT Sector, Inaugurates Digital Advisory Council. | ILUFEMILOYE AT 10: GOVERNOR ADELEKE FELICITATES WITH OLUWO OF IWOLAND, SAYS HIS LEADERSHIP HAS BEEN PHENOMENAL. | Governor Adeleke Hosts Chinese Investors, Says Osun Free Trade Zone is Open for Business. | Governor Adeleke Presents Budget 2026 to House of Assembly | N1 Trillion Allocation is Fake News from APC -Adeleke’s Spokesperson. | NEW PROJECT ALERT ‼️ | Anambra: Governor Adeleke Congratulates Prof. Soludo, Says People’s Will Should be Supreme. | GOVERNOR ADELEKE SALUTES EX-PRESIDENTIAL SPOKESPERSON, REUBEN ABATTI AT 60 | Governor Adeleke is not Joining ADC, Reports Are Mere Fake News.
june 12
Webmaster September 25, 2016

Osun FA To Honour Aregbesola With Football Tournament

To promote Osun government’s drive to take youths off vices, the Osun Football Association (FA) and Friends of Gov. Rauf Aregbesola, say they will organise the 3rd Governor’s Golden Cup football competition.
 
june 12
 
The Project’s Coordinator, Lawrence Ayeni, told a news conference on Thursday in Osogbo, that the competition would also be used to identify talents at the grassroots.
Ayeni said that arrangements for the competition to mark the second year of Aregbesola’s second term in office had been concluded.
He said that some of the players who participated in the previous two editions of the competition were now playing for major clubs in the country.
“During the previous editions, many talented players were discovered by different professional football clubs from across the country and cash prizes were also given out.
“Kits were equally provided for all the teams that took part in the first two editions and this helped to solve some of the problems of the football clubs.
“The competition has also created a platform that took most of our youths off the street and engaged them in sports as against vices,’’ Ayeni said.
He said that N600,000 would be given to the first four teams as follows; N250,000, N150,000, N100,000 and N50,000 respectively.
He said the remaining N50,000 from the total cash reward would be shared among players who distinguished themselves during the competition.
According to him, the competition is scheduled to start from Oct. 6 to Oct. 26, adding that there will be adequate security.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *