Breaking News

Osun begins Interview for shortlisted Teachers across the State | OSUN GOVT TO ENROLL TRADITIONAL RULERS, SPOUSES INTO STATE HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME. | Oyo Kidnapping: Governor Adeleke Directs Immediate Revitalization of Safe School Initiative. | Osun Govt Condemns Opposition Misrepresentation of NPHCDA Report, Says Osun Remains Number One in the South West | GOVERNOR ADELEKE COMMISSIONS RENOVATED LAWN TENNIS COURTS IN LAGOS; HONOURS LATE SENATOR ISIAKA ADELEKE. | Governor Adeleke Warns Against Threat to Peace at Ikirun. | How We Revived Osun Economy – Governor Adeleke. | Governor Adeleke Summons Emergency Security Council Meeting | Governor Adeleke Appoints Mrs Victoria Adunola SAMSON (BOVAS) as Chancellor, Osun State University | GOVERNOR ADELEKE CELEBRATES ATAOJA OF OSOGBO, OBA JIMOH OLAONIPEKUN ON HIS BIRTHDAY | BASELESS PETITION BY OYIGG: OSUN STATE GOVERNMENT REJECTS SPURIOUS, DEFAMATORY AND MALICIOUS ALLEGATIONS | Governor Adeleke Says His Re-Election Unstoppable as Davido Drums Support for Continuity | ADELEKE SET TO PROVIDE FREE ARTIFICIAL LIMBS FOR 1,000 AMPUTEES IN OSUN – ARANSI. | Gov Adeleke Faults Ambo-Adereti Agenda Sector by Sector | ADDRESS BY HIS EXCELLENCY, SENATOR ADEMOLA JACKSON NURUDEEN ADELEKE, EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF OSUN STATE AT THE 2026 WORKERS’ DAY CELEBRATION ORGANISED BY THE OSUN STATE JOINT LABOUR MOVEMENT HELD ON FRIDAY, 1ST MAY, 2026 AT FAKUNLE HIGH SCHOOL, OSOGBO. | Governor Adeleke Commends Federal Approvals for Osun Roads, Praises President Tinubu and Works Minister. | Governor Adeleke’s son, B RED, Escapes Assassination | You Are Afraid of Election, Gov Adeleke Accuses Oyetola/AMBO | Osun 2026: Traditional security outfits, ethnic groups endorse Governor Adeleke for Re-election. | Governor Adeleke Did Not Squander Any Trillion Naira, Value for Money Drives State Governance – Spokesperson | Oyetola/Oyebamiji Name Dropping President Tinubu for Anti-People Activities In Osun- Gov Adeleke.
images-78
Webmaster January 17, 2017

FG To Release N400M To 5 States For School Feeding Programme

The Federal Government has said it would release N400m to five states for the continuation of the its Homegrown School Feeding Programme this week.
This was disclosed in a statement by the Senior Special Assistant to the Vice-President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Laolu Akande on Monday.
 
images-78
 
He listed the states as Ogun, Oyo, Ebonyi, Enugu, and Osun states.
“When added to Anambra where the school feeding programme kicked off last year, there would now be six states implementing the scheme using the Federal Government’s funds.
“At least, 5.5 million Nigerian primary school pupils would be fed for 200 school days under the free Homegrown School Feeding Programme, according to the 2016 budget, which has an allocation of N93.1bn appropriated for the feeding scheme,” he said in the statement.
Akande also payment for the Conditional Cash Transfer programme has started in all the nine pilot states.
The states are Bauchi, Borno, Cross River, Ekiti, Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Osun and Oyo.
He said the Federal Government was aware that one participants were being asked to pay application fees for the intervention programmes, urging Nigerians not to pay such.
Akande said, “We have been receiving reports about instances where Nigerians are being asked to pay application fees for SIP forms. We want to make it clear that such action is illegal and could warrant criminal prosecution.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *