Breaking News

Osun begins Interview for shortlisted Teachers across the State | OSUN GOVT TO ENROLL TRADITIONAL RULERS, SPOUSES INTO STATE HEALTH INSURANCE SCHEME. | Oyo Kidnapping: Governor Adeleke Directs Immediate Revitalization of Safe School Initiative. | Osun Govt Condemns Opposition Misrepresentation of NPHCDA Report, Says Osun Remains Number One in the South West | GOVERNOR ADELEKE COMMISSIONS RENOVATED LAWN TENNIS COURTS IN LAGOS; HONOURS LATE SENATOR ISIAKA ADELEKE. | Governor Adeleke Warns Against Threat to Peace at Ikirun. | How We Revived Osun Economy – Governor Adeleke. | Governor Adeleke Summons Emergency Security Council Meeting | Governor Adeleke Appoints Mrs Victoria Adunola SAMSON (BOVAS) as Chancellor, Osun State University | GOVERNOR ADELEKE CELEBRATES ATAOJA OF OSOGBO, OBA JIMOH OLAONIPEKUN ON HIS BIRTHDAY | BASELESS PETITION BY OYIGG: OSUN STATE GOVERNMENT REJECTS SPURIOUS, DEFAMATORY AND MALICIOUS ALLEGATIONS | Governor Adeleke Says His Re-Election Unstoppable as Davido Drums Support for Continuity | ADELEKE SET TO PROVIDE FREE ARTIFICIAL LIMBS FOR 1,000 AMPUTEES IN OSUN – ARANSI. | Gov Adeleke Faults Ambo-Adereti Agenda Sector by Sector | ADDRESS BY HIS EXCELLENCY, SENATOR ADEMOLA JACKSON NURUDEEN ADELEKE, EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF OSUN STATE AT THE 2026 WORKERS’ DAY CELEBRATION ORGANISED BY THE OSUN STATE JOINT LABOUR MOVEMENT HELD ON FRIDAY, 1ST MAY, 2026 AT FAKUNLE HIGH SCHOOL, OSOGBO. | Governor Adeleke Commends Federal Approvals for Osun Roads, Praises President Tinubu and Works Minister. | Governor Adeleke’s son, B RED, Escapes Assassination | You Are Afraid of Election, Gov Adeleke Accuses Oyetola/AMBO | Osun 2026: Traditional security outfits, ethnic groups endorse Governor Adeleke for Re-election. | Governor Adeleke Did Not Squander Any Trillion Naira, Value for Money Drives State Governance – Spokesperson | Oyetola/Oyebamiji Name Dropping President Tinubu for Anti-People Activities In Osun- Gov Adeleke.
oyes
Webmaster August 9, 2018

Aregbesola Approves New Phase Of OYES Recruitment

Governor, State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has approved the recruitment of another batch of cadets for the year 2018-2020 in the Osun Youth Empowerment Scheme (OYES).
 

 
The announcement was confirmed on the official twitter handle of the OYES @OYESHQ on Tuesday.
It said the recruitment portal will open tomorrow, Wednesday 8th August, 2018.
The new recruitment will see another batch of 20,000 Youths enlisted into the scheme which has so far taken off the streets 62, 000 unemployed Youths of the state.
Since inception in 2011, the scheme has opened doors of opportunities for cadets as they have recorded successes in all sectors of the economy.
Its components like OYESTECH, O’AMBULANCE, Traffic Marshals, Green Marshals and many more have provided platforms for those engaged to find veritable platforms to become business owners, professionals and job creators at respective levels.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *