This Ministry is the engine room of the State because of its ability to manage finances thus leaving a positive impact on the State’s economy.
Some of the main responsibilities of the Ministry are but are not limited to:
- Implementing government decision on financial policies.
- Improving the internally generated revenues of the State.
- Direct and supervise other agencies under the Ministry and Revenue Board.
- Prepare a budget for presentation to the State Assembly.
- Economic planning for improvement of the State’s economy.
Dr. Olalekan Yunusa is the Commissioner while MRS. ADEBIMPE OGUNLUMADE, is the Permanent Secretary.