Welcome to office of the Deputy Governor
The deputy governor is the second-highest ranking official in the state. He is responsible for assisting the governor in the discharge of his duties. He also has the power to act as governor in the absence of the governor
- Coordinating the activities of the state ministries and departments.
- Representing the governor at official functions.
- Overseeing the implementation of government policies.
- Monitoring the performance of government agencies.
- Ensuring that the government’s resources are used effectively and efficiently.