Breaking News

Osun begins Interview for shortlisted Teachers across the State | Governor Adeleke Flags off Construction of Roads, Bridge in Obokun Local Government. | ALLEGED STAFF AUDIT FRAUD IS AN APC SPONSORED FAKE NEWS – OSUN GOVT. | Governor Adeleke Reviews Tech Sector Progress, Says His Government Is a Trail blazer. | Governor Adeleke Reduces Public Servants Work Hours for Ramadan and Lent Period. | Osun Government Clarifies Position On Local Government Salaries | Resist Election Riggers; Collect their Money; Vote Against Them – Governor Adeleke Charges Osun Electorates | RAMADAN: LET US RENEW OUR COMMITMENT TO A JUST SOCIETY, GOVERNOR ADELEKE TASKS OSUN PEOPLE | Governor Adeleke Hosts Canadian Delegation, Drums Support for Nigerian – Canadian Subnational Economic Initiatives. | Osun govt uncovers sinister planned protest by APC to cause mayhem over PBAT’s visit tomorrow. | Face Your Ministerial Failure or We Unearth Sordid Performance as a Governor and Minister – Adeleke’s Aide Replies Oyetola’s Media Assistant | Face Your Ministerial Failure or We Unearth Sordid Performance as a Governor and Minister – Adeleke’s Aide Replies Oyetola’s Media Assistant. | Adeleke’s Spokesperson Slams APC, Says Infra Projects are Inclusive and Evenly Spread. | Adeleke: Osun Open for Mining Business with Ease of Doing Business and Security. | GOVERNOR ADELEKE CELEBRATES HON. (DR.) MARUF ADEWALE ADEBAYO GANGARIA ON BIRTHDAY. | GOVERNOR ADELEKE HAILS ORANGUN OF ILA ON HIS BIRTHDAY. | Osun APC is scared of its own shadows -Adeleke Spokesperson | Calls for State of Emergency: Failed Desperate Act of Oyetola and Oyebamiji — Governor Adeleke | Osun holds another stewardship programme tomorrow. | Governor Adeleke to Police: Unseal Amotekun to Contain Banditry, Kidnapping | Mass Killings: Gov. Adeleke Commiserates with Kwara Govt and People, Tightens Security for Ora, Border Areas.
oyes
Webmaster August 9, 2018

Aregbesola Approves New Phase Of OYES Recruitment

Governor, State of Osun, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola has approved the recruitment of another batch of cadets for the year 2018-2020 in the Osun Youth Empowerment Scheme (OYES).
 

 
The announcement was confirmed on the official twitter handle of the OYES @OYESHQ on Tuesday.
It said the recruitment portal will open tomorrow, Wednesday 8th August, 2018.
The new recruitment will see another batch of 20,000 Youths enlisted into the scheme which has so far taken off the streets 62, 000 unemployed Youths of the state.
Since inception in 2011, the scheme has opened doors of opportunities for cadets as they have recorded successes in all sectors of the economy.
Its components like OYESTECH, O’AMBULANCE, Traffic Marshals, Green Marshals and many more have provided platforms for those engaged to find veritable platforms to become business owners, professionals and job creators at respective levels.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *