Breaking News

Osun begins Interview for shortlisted Teachers across the State | Governor Adeleke Flags off Construction of Roads, Bridge in Obokun Local Government. | ALLEGED STAFF AUDIT FRAUD IS AN APC SPONSORED FAKE NEWS – OSUN GOVT. | Governor Adeleke Reviews Tech Sector Progress, Says His Government Is a Trail blazer. | Governor Adeleke Reduces Public Servants Work Hours for Ramadan and Lent Period. | Osun Government Clarifies Position On Local Government Salaries | Resist Election Riggers; Collect their Money; Vote Against Them – Governor Adeleke Charges Osun Electorates | RAMADAN: LET US RENEW OUR COMMITMENT TO A JUST SOCIETY, GOVERNOR ADELEKE TASKS OSUN PEOPLE | Governor Adeleke Hosts Canadian Delegation, Drums Support for Nigerian – Canadian Subnational Economic Initiatives. | Osun govt uncovers sinister planned protest by APC to cause mayhem over PBAT’s visit tomorrow. | Face Your Ministerial Failure or We Unearth Sordid Performance as a Governor and Minister – Adeleke’s Aide Replies Oyetola’s Media Assistant | Face Your Ministerial Failure or We Unearth Sordid Performance as a Governor and Minister – Adeleke’s Aide Replies Oyetola’s Media Assistant. | Adeleke’s Spokesperson Slams APC, Says Infra Projects are Inclusive and Evenly Spread. | Adeleke: Osun Open for Mining Business with Ease of Doing Business and Security. | GOVERNOR ADELEKE CELEBRATES HON. (DR.) MARUF ADEWALE ADEBAYO GANGARIA ON BIRTHDAY. | GOVERNOR ADELEKE HAILS ORANGUN OF ILA ON HIS BIRTHDAY. | Osun APC is scared of its own shadows -Adeleke Spokesperson | Calls for State of Emergency: Failed Desperate Act of Oyetola and Oyebamiji — Governor Adeleke | Osun holds another stewardship programme tomorrow. | Governor Adeleke to Police: Unseal Amotekun to Contain Banditry, Kidnapping | Mass Killings: Gov. Adeleke Commiserates with Kwara Govt and People, Tightens Security for Ora, Border Areas.
Osun Govt suspends weekly markets indefinitely

The Government of the State of Osun on Tuesday confirmed the discovery of 21 new cases.

The State’s Commissioner for Health,  Dr. Rafiu Isamotu, disclosed this in a statement Tuesday  evening in Osogbo.

He disclosed that all the new cases were contacts of those who had previously contracted  the virus in the State.

The Commissioner appealed to citizens and residents of the State to always observe all the precautionary measures laid down by the State against the spread of the virus. He also revealed that with the latest development, the number of confirmed cases in the State has risen to 199 with  108 active cases, adding that the State has successfully treated and discharged 84 patients while seven deaths have so far been recorded.

Read More
covid-19_update

The Government of the State of Osun on Monday confirmed the discharge of 21 patients from its Treatment and Isolation Centres.

This is just as it confirmed the discovery of 13 new cases in the State. 

The State’s Commissioner for Health,  Dr. Rafiu Isamotu, disclosed these in a statement Monday evening in Osogbo.

He disclosed that all the 13 new cases were mostly contacts of previous cases in the State.

He appealed to citizens and residents of the State to always observe all the precautionary measures laid down by the State against the spread of the virus.

The Health Commissioner also revealed that with the latest development, the number of confirmed cases in the State has risen to 178 with  87 active cases. “With the latest development, the number of active cases as at today, Monday, July 6, is 87. We have 178 confirmed cases, out of which the State has successfully treated and discharged 84 patients while seven deaths have been recorded,” Dr. Isamotu added.

Read More