Breaking News

Osun begins Interview for shortlisted Teachers across the State | 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗪𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘆 𝗢𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀. | 𝗜𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆 & 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 | 𝗜𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗔𝗴𝗿𝗼-𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 | 𝗜𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗘𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀. | Imole Infrastructure Revolution | TEXT OF A STATE BROADCAST BY H.E, THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF OSUN STATE, SENATOR ADEMOLA ADELEKE ON THE THIRD ANNIVERSARY OF THE ADMINISTRATION TODAY NOVEMBER 27th, 2025 | Osun Security Council Meets Again as Governor Adeleke Warns Against Political Violence | Osun is a Model for Subnational Climate Action —Governor Adeleke | Osun is a Model for Subnational Climate Action —Governor Adeleke | Governor Adeleke Speaks on Osun Governance, Commends Security Agencies for Alertness. | GOVERNOR ADELEKE CELEBRATES NEPHEW, DAVIDO, ON HIS BIRTHDAY. | Governor Adeleke Flaunts Achievements in ICT Sector, Inaugurates Digital Advisory Council. | ILUFEMILOYE AT 10: GOVERNOR ADELEKE FELICITATES WITH OLUWO OF IWOLAND, SAYS HIS LEADERSHIP HAS BEEN PHENOMENAL. | Governor Adeleke Hosts Chinese Investors, Says Osun Free Trade Zone is Open for Business. | Governor Adeleke Presents Budget 2026 to House of Assembly | N1 Trillion Allocation is Fake News from APC -Adeleke’s Spokesperson. | NEW PROJECT ALERT ‼️ | Anambra: Governor Adeleke Congratulates Prof. Soludo, Says People’s Will Should be Supreme. | GOVERNOR ADELEKE SALUTES EX-PRESIDENTIAL SPOKESPERSON, REUBEN ABATTI AT 60 | Governor Adeleke is not Joining ADC, Reports Are Mere Fake News.
oyes-logo
Webmaster August 21, 2014

150,000 Seek Enlistment Into Osun Youth Programme

oyes-logoMr Oyewole Enibukun, the Head of  Osun Youth Empowerment Scheme (O-YES), says more than 150,000 youths have applied for  enlistment into the programme.

Enibukun made this known in Osogbo while speaking to  the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

“The processes of  recruiting another 20,000 youths into the O-YES programme is currently ongoing.

“More than 150,000 applications had already been received as at the close of registration on Saturday,’’  he said.

He said the application procedure was internet-based, adding that this was to create opportunity for a large population of youths to enlist into the programme.

According to Enibukun, those recruited in the current exercise will take over from the present cadets  exiting the scheme in February  2015.

“Presently, the scheme is not limited to indigenes of the state alone as the current batch of  cadets comprises of youths from 12  other states in the country.

“The criteria, however, used  to select and absorb those from outside the state into the scheme is based on their residency in the state, ” he added.

He advised other states to replicate the programme, saying it could help tackle unemployment.

NAN

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *