Breaking News

Osun begins Interview for shortlisted Teachers across the State | 𝗜𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗧𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗻𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆 & 𝗜𝗻𝗻𝗼𝘃𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 | 𝗜𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗔𝗴𝗿𝗼-𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 | 𝗜𝗺𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗘𝗱𝘂𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗰𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗜𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗬𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀. | Imole Infrastructure Revolution | TEXT OF A STATE BROADCAST BY H.E, THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR OF OSUN STATE, SENATOR ADEMOLA ADELEKE ON THE THIRD ANNIVERSARY OF THE ADMINISTRATION TODAY NOVEMBER 27th, 2025 | Osun Security Council Meets Again as Governor Adeleke Warns Against Political Violence | Osun is a Model for Subnational Climate Action —Governor Adeleke | Osun is a Model for Subnational Climate Action —Governor Adeleke | Governor Adeleke Speaks on Osun Governance, Commends Security Agencies for Alertness. | GOVERNOR ADELEKE CELEBRATES NEPHEW, DAVIDO, ON HIS BIRTHDAY. | Governor Adeleke Flaunts Achievements in ICT Sector, Inaugurates Digital Advisory Council. | ILUFEMILOYE AT 10: GOVERNOR ADELEKE FELICITATES WITH OLUWO OF IWOLAND, SAYS HIS LEADERSHIP HAS BEEN PHENOMENAL. | Governor Adeleke Hosts Chinese Investors, Says Osun Free Trade Zone is Open for Business. | Governor Adeleke Presents Budget 2026 to House of Assembly | N1 Trillion Allocation is Fake News from APC -Adeleke’s Spokesperson. | NEW PROJECT ALERT ‼️ | Anambra: Governor Adeleke Congratulates Prof. Soludo, Says People’s Will Should be Supreme. | GOVERNOR ADELEKE SALUTES EX-PRESIDENTIAL SPOKESPERSON, REUBEN ABATTI AT 60 | Governor Adeleke is not Joining ADC, Reports Are Mere Fake News. | Osun State celebrates World Science Day for Peace and Development 2025
Buhari Rally-7
Webmaster January 16, 2015

Buhari In Osogbo, Asks Jonathan To Account For N5 Trillion Oil Money

Buhari Rally-7All Progressive Congress (APC) presidential candidate Muhammadu Buhari took his campaign to Osun State yesterday.
Buhari arrived the campaign rally held at the Osogbo Stadium around 5:30pm and thanked the crowd who have been waiting for his arrival since 10am.
A statement by his campaign office Tuesday also challenged President Jonathan to explain why over N5 trillion in oil and gas revenue vanished under his supervision, through fraud and embezzlement.
This challenge is coming some hours after Buhari and Jonathan, and other presidential candidates signed an accord in Abuja to avoid violence during and after elections.
“This government must answer the questions posed by the different Committees and Task Forces that probed the Oil and Gas Sector between 2011 and 2012. By this, we mean the Nuhu Ribadu-led Petroleum Task Force Report, the Minister of Trade and Investment’s report on stolen crude; the House of Representatives fuel subsidy report coupled with the investigations into the ecological fund, SIM card registration and frequency band spectrum sale,” the Buhari campaign said.
The campaign recalled that a prominent newspaper, had in the 25th of November, 2012 edition alerted Nigerians on how over N5trillion oil money had been stolen under Jonathan’s tenure.
The statement signed by the campaign’s media and publicity director Malam Garba Shehu said “industrial theft of oil surged from 250,000 to 400,000 barrels per day and remains unabated. The issue of corruption was also repackaged and lowered to the status of petty stealing. Worse still innocent whistle-blowers were hounded out of office.”
In his brief speech, Buhari urged the Osun supporters to obtain their permanent voter cards, promising to provide employment by breaking the vicious circle of corruption, unemployment and insecurity.
Osun State Governor Rauf Oregbesola, said “this election is not just an election. It is an election of independence.”
The governor said “Nigeria doesn’t want just any kind of luck. Nigeria deserves the best luck. Buhari is the best luck for Nigeria.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *